Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Lovely Lace Goddess, by Goddess I mean the dress not me!








So letting all the wedding bliss was hard for me I am not going to lie. Thank goodness one of my best friends Marisa warned me so I was somewhat prepared.  I am leading into this so you know why the photos you see here are here.  I absolutely loved my wedding dress (a gift from my mother)  which was amazingly a Monique Lhuillier and I couldn't bear to box it up without trying it on one last time.  So I waited and waited for the perfect moment to slip it on again.  Keith was home and took a few pics of me galavanting around the house in it before I took it to the cleaners.  
 
To my surprise when I dropped it off at the cleaners the gentleman who so patiently waited for me to arrive 15 minutes passed closing, told me that the way they preserve the dresses is much different from most.  They recommend that you pull it out every 3 years to check for discoloration or damages. This is perfect for me because that is more than long enough to wait before I can slip it on again!  If I can fit into it then . . . .  could be big and round with a bun in the oven!  Like 2 of my good friends: Marisa and Leslie!

No comments: