Thursday, October 23, 2008

EDDIE


So when we first moved in we didn't have any decor or thematic concepts going on . . .  I mean we just got married so what could we possibly own but a wedding dress and weddings rings and even those weren't a officially "ours".  So anyways, Keith had this little Hawaiian figurine that he set up in the bathroom- keep in mind he moved in a month earlier then I did.  We were "old school" and waited until after the big day to move in.  So he had already put a few of his belongings around the house.  Well this little doll was sitting on the window ledge in the bathroom.   Immediately asked him what it was and he said it was his little Hawaiian dude and that he liked it in the bathroom because it made everyone happy when they used the "bano."  I said,  "Ok, but as soon as we get all the nice bathroom decorations we registered for we will have to find him another home."  

Obviously he wasn't stoked but he didn't make too much of it until I re-did the bathroom after we received the gifts.  I pulled the figurine out and Keith was immediately peeved with the thought that I would tear his little hawaiian prince away form his "kingdom."  I quickly reminded him of the deal we made earlier in the month.  I said Eddie can hang out in the garage and before I knew it I had named the doll and Keith was repeatedly yelling out his name from the bedroom. Over and over and over again all I could her was the waling sound" EEEE-DDDDD-IIIIIII-EEEE . . . . EEEE-DDDDD-IIIIII-EEEEE !!   So long story short no we have fun taking Eddie and hiding him from each other.  Currently Keith has not found Eddie for at least a month!  Needless to say we are having a blast together!

No comments: