Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!



So this morning I was sleeping in as I usually try to do on Fridays since I only have 2 more left before we go back to 5 day work weeks, and Keith made us some coffee.  The thing that was different about today was how he delivered the coffee . . . maybe because I had mentioned to him the night before that the last 2 years I haven't been that in to Halloween, he decided to get into the spirit by flying into our bedroom with the coffee screaming Happy halloween while wearing a bright royal blue cape!  It was amazing, I couldn't hold back the giggles and smile despite how tired and groggy I was.  Just one of those great moments that reminds me how lucky I am to be married to such an incredibly fun guy!  I hope your halloween was as silly as mine!

No comments: