Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Murder Mystery











On Saturday nigh we went to a Murder Mystery dinner with some good friends of ours.  We were give our Character bios , dress attire and the story background a week before. Of course Keith fully embraced his role the moment he put on his costume. He was a Art Gallery employee and I was a distant cousin.  I would have won the mystery but Keith deterred me from my guess! I know I know . . . what was I thinking!  We had a blast and are contemplating throwing our own Murder Mystery dinner.  

By the way Keith's mony tail was phenomenal! (Male + Ponytail =Mony tail)

The dragon at the top is a good friend of ours named Mark who was reminiscing the Starsky & Hutch movie.

2 comments:

Brooke Smith. said...

Tell Antonio Banderes to take it easy with that ponytail! Ha. So cute. Looks like fun!

Mrs. Skillitz said...

Did Brooke not read the blog?!?!? It is absolutely not a ponytail... but the ponytails manly brother, MONYTAIL. That is funny! I love it.