Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Flea Market Frenzy



After the beach we went on a Flea Market Frenzy!!!!  Well I am not sure if you all know how much I love Flea Markets- but Keith shares in my obsession.  The only problem is even at a Flea Market I can spend twice or even 3 times the amount he does.  Keith found a army artillery can ("for his ammo")and I fell in love with a Gucci bag.  Unfortunately it was still too much to spend 4 weeks before Christmas.  I am hoping it's still there after the Holidays and I can bargain her down on the price!

2 comments:

Brooke Smith. said...

I love flea markets too! Woo hoo! Okay I am drunk but, remember that time we went to the Flea Market in Ventura? I really miss that place. Let's hang out soon. Peace. B

Trieste said...

hahahaha I know I saw your wino picture!!! Yes that was the best flea market ever- that was where we were supposed to go but the fires happened. yes miss ya!